I was wondering why each week I look forward so much to Tom Fishburnes cartoons. Because each little drawing has a truth / an insight that is so simple and so powerful. Come to think of it those stories, pictures or brands that put insights at the heart of what they do get seen and shared most.
So what is insight?
in | sight
From the dictionary:
- the capacity to gain an accurate and deep understanding of someone or something: his mind soared to previously unattainable heights of insight.
- an instance of apprehending the true nature of a thing, complex situation or problem: and with this insight, he was able to understand what she had meant by her letter.
- The value of photography in numbers.
- Paws for thought: why allowing dogs in the office is a good idea.
- Urgo. Novafix PRO 3.
- Fruit Attraction Nufri
- 10 year Anniversary
- The new secret weapon in marketing: Honesty.
- Success Charity "life after cure"
- Nestlé Gold mini cones: an Innoval Award 2016
- What a name says is less important than what it allows you to say
- Nestlé: 150 years young