In numbers – 4 reasons to use high-quality photographs in marketing:
Articles with relevant images average 94% more total views than articles without images.
A press release with photos gets nearly 15% more online views than a text-only press release.
60% of consumers who use online search say they prefer to contact a business whose listing includes an image.
Nearly 70% of e-commerce shoppers say the product image is very important when making their purchase decision.
(Source: MDG Advertising Infographic)
Here are a few of our recent photos for some of our food clients.
When specialist photography is required we have Sean Mitchell Henry http://www.seanmitchellhenry.com.
From time to time we do photography ourselves.
- The value of photography in numbers.
- Paws for thought: why allowing dogs in the office is a good idea.
- Urgo. Novafix PRO 3.
- Fruit Attraction Nufri
- 10 year Anniversary
- The new secret weapon in marketing: Honesty.
- Success Charity "life after cure"
- Nestlé Gold mini cones: an Innoval Award 2016
- What a name says is less important than what it allows you to say
- Nestlé: 150 years young